Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's up?

  Hello,  haven't been able to blog much I have been so busy with school and other stuff.  I am finally adjusted to Haiti again.  Pastor Rod is back, so we are not alone anymore.  Today we were not able to do school because our new house (that we have not moved in yet) is where we do school and today it was under construction!!  We welcomed a team from Love A Child that is going to be sleeping at our camp because Love A Child had no room, and then delivered water to a orphanage called Cad.  We usually deliver water there about every other day.  Today, they were so low that a man who works there said he was really thirsty but had no water to drink, so he was really happy to see us.  I have to take some good pics on my camera and figure out how to download them on to here.  So my pics are on the way!!  My aunt who is staying with us has a blog and she has downloaded some pictures. Her blog site is www.gointothenations.blogspot.com.  That was only what we did today but hopefully I will blog everyday.  Well, Jesus loves you all
 God bless you      

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, if you need help figuring out how to download pictures, I would be glad to help.
    Miss you!!! Have fun and please tell everyone I said hi!!! Bye!!!
    P.S- This is Hannah. LOL

    ReplyDelete